Aug 23, 2007

Candy Bag

I finished the Mandy's Candy Bag for NH Knitting Mama's contest.

Dscn1738


I'll definitely be making more of these.  I knit mine Magic Loop instead of on DPNs.  It seems that I've pretty much been converted to ML, however you won't see me getting rid of my DPNs any time soon.  I made this one a little on the shorter side because it's for Kaity. 




There's sill time left to join in on the fun.  See details below:





There is a contest running at NH Knitting Mama and it goes like this:

1. Knit the candy bag

2. Post a pic of your candy bag on your blog and let Mandy know about it (with a link to the blog post!).


3. Your name will go into a drawing FIVE TIMES for some swag!

Don't want to knit Mandy's Candy Bag? That's okay! You can still participate, see how on Mandy's blog.

Deadline is Monday, September 3rd, 12:01am eastern standard time.



3 comments: