Aug 1, 2007

Ouch & Yarn

This is what Inox needles will do to a finger.

Dscn1536


It doesn't look to bad in the photo but I have a nice hole in my pointer finger.  I'm still knitting but I've had to layer 2 bandaides on my finger.  I'm working on Blakes blankie since it doesn't require as much effort to work the yarn.  I love pointy needles and I've heard plenty of people talk about being stuck in the finger with the Knit Picks needles.  I've never once gotten a hole in my finger from using my KP needles.



Now on to my stash enhancement from the Loopy Ewe.  Which makes all ouchies better!  Hey I've heard yarn can fix all sorts of things!



Shawn and I both agreed to this purchase.  We're looking at it as kind of a reward/incentive for dealing with all the stress of this stupid move.  Thankfully the move is almost over with.



I bought sKNITches in the color Wildest Strawberry, Gypsy Knits in the color Banana Split, CTH Sockitome in the color Winterberry, and 2 skeins of CP Panda cotton in the colors Sprite Green and Strawberry Lime.  I know I just shot myself in the foot for next weeks update which is suppose to include Yarn Pirate....Damn!  There is no way Shawn is going to let me buy more yarn next week.  :~)   



I really wanted that Loopy Ewe color Loopy Groupie that Georgia did and I think it may be in that update.  Oh well, I'll have to try to catch it some other time if it comes back in.



3 comments:

  1. I'm one of the ones that did that with the Knit Picks.. poked a hole right in my index finger!
    can't wait to see pics of the new stash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouchie indeed! :( I'm always afraid I'd poke myself too since I'm a pusher.
    Gosh that's some great stash enhancement. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about the booboo on your finger. We knitters will endure a lot for our craft/passion/obsession. Nice stash enhancement from TLE. Renewal of spirit, actually. I live vicariously through this.

    ReplyDelete