Aug 9, 2007

Candy Bag Contest

I was out surfing the net and came across this post on Tricotine's blog.  Now it's my turn to pass it on to any of you who may want to join in on the fun.

NH Knitting Mama is having a contest.  I thought the pattern was cute so I'm joining in on the fun.

Here's the rules:


The "Candy Bag" contest goes like this:
1. Knit the candy bag
2. Post a pic of your candy bag on your blog and let me know about it (with a link to the blog post!). 
3. Your name will go into a drawing FIVE TIMES for some swag!




Don't want to knit Mandy's Candy Bag? That's okay! Put a link on your blog to see the pattern, let me know about your link, and I'll enter your name ONCE for the swag. (If you link it, then knit it and link it again, you'll get SIX chances! - just tell me know so I know you did it!)



Deadline: Monday, September 3rd, 12:01am eastern standard time.



1 comment: