Aug 6, 2007

Dang This Tank!

OK, I worked on my sisters tank last night and I've made fabulous progress.  Doesn't the tank go with the couch?

Dscn1609



I did finish up the dishcloth I was working on and start another Cables and Lace dishcloth.  I loved the pattern and want to see how it looks in variegated yarn.



The only problem is now the tiny hole I had on my finger is now one small hole and a decent size crack.  I doesn't help that I poked myself in the same to sore spots like 5 times and still continued to knit after a quick "Ouch Damnit"! 



The ribbing is coming along faster then I was expecting.  It helps that it's something that requires very little effort, so I can watch TV.



I also received my sock club box in from The Loopy Ewe.  Oh I love it!  Ah what a wonderful way to start off the week!  Sheri and family did not disappoint.  I won't be posting pics for awhile because I don't want to ruin anyones surprise.  I know that there is at least one person who reads my blog who is also in the club.  I will say that I love it, love it, love it!   



Well I need to go get the girls ready to leave.  We forgot about Bree's lab work last week so we have to run up to the hospital to get that done.   



23 days till they pack everything up and 30 days before we head out of here.  I need to get a ticker made later today. 



Have a great day everyone!  Hope you all managed to get in some knitting time. 



3 comments:

  1. The tank looks very nice. Hopefully the finger will get better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, the tank is looking so good! I can't wait to get Sheri's box in the mail. Geez, I feel like a kid at Christmas. Hope Bree's blood work comes out ok. I had my 6 month checkup this am. Healthy as a horse and ready to kick *ss for many years to come.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The tank looks great!
    Have you tried 3M crack seal? really! its in the first aid section of walmart, comes in a box, but looks like a small bottle of nail polish. you paint a bit on the crack and it heals very very quickly!
    http://www.cleansweepsupply.com/pages/item-mmm112.html link so you can see....

    ReplyDelete