Aug 21, 2007

Time for a Change

I decided that it was time for an update.  Though I know some of you may read my posts through bloglines, google reader, etc I thought it was time for a change. 

I was getting a wee bit tired of all the pink.  I have no idea why I went with pink.  It's not my most favorite color.  I'm still not finished with the blog but more changes can wait for now.  For some reason the code went missing for several of my blog rings.  That's been fixed.  I'm thinking about taking out a few things too.   One of these days I'll upgrade so I can customize my theme anyway I want but for now this is good enough.

And since no post is complete without a photo here's a shot of my Forest Canopy Shawl.

Dscn1730


The shawl and I had a few issues where I had to tink back a few rows....that was not fun.  I will not complain though because that's what I get for not putting in a lifeline.  This will probably be the last shot where I'll be able to spread it out.  Any other photos taken will be blob photos, though I may throw one in my posts from time to time...maybe, more then likely the next time you all will see this shawl is in the be before and after blocking shots....I don't think it's going to take long before I'm at that point.   



9 comments:

  1. I like it! Good color choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love the new look of your blog. Very nice! And the shawl is looking good, too. Isn't it a fun knit? Hope all is well with everyone. I mean, the blog looks super.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like it! good color, easy on the eyes. The shawl is looking good too... I should do that one of these days... maybe after I see your FO.
    Oh I think the time widget is wrong... you are only 6 hrs behind me not 8. Or did your update for your new addy?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the new look! Much easier on the eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this new look! The red is awesome! I'm somehow into these reds for fall...you must be too!
    Gorgeous shawl! Can't wait to see further progress photos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this new look! The red is awesome! I'm somehow into these reds for fall...you must be too!
    Gorgeous shawl! Can't wait to see further progress photos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I must agree with what everyone's saying. The new looks is great. I love the deep red and cute butterfly. :)
    And gosh, you are gettin' that shawl going along quite fast. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the change, it reminds me of fall. The shawl looks good. And by the end, you'll be doing the it-take-me-45-minutes-to-complete-a-row? We hates it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I LOVE the new look! It is so cool that we will both be working on the mystery stole...I'm so excited to begin I can hardly handle it!

    ReplyDelete