Aug 7, 2007

So Close, but.....

For your viewing pleasure, an almost FO:

Dscn1642


The Ribs and Lace Tank is for the most part complete.  All I need to do is adjust the strap length and graft them to the stitches on the back.  I'm going to see if my sis can stop by some time tomorrow so I can have her try it on.  I want to mark this baby as officially done!  Plus I need to get a pic of it on her which I'm quite sure is going to make it look a lot better then laying flat in a chair.   Though I'll probably wait to get the pic until I've washed and blocked it. 



Now what to make next.  I think I'm for the most part done with summer knitting.  I think next up is Bree's sweater.  Ah and socks, lots more socks.  I'm having sock withdrawals.  Must...Knit...More...Socks!  And since I have a well stocked sock yarn stash, I should have absolutely no problems finding yarn to knit with.






8 comments:

  1. The tank turned out just great! How about starting Loopy Ewe Sock? I got my box yesterday. Oh, my heart almost stopped when I saw the CL. Yum! I emailed Sheri and begged for more. Haven't heard back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, please let me know what you are knitting next. I might just join you, I'm in withdrawl and in a frogging frenzy right now. Not a good combo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh, it's very pretty. Can't wait to see the final pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sock yarn stash? I wouldn't know anything about that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great! I can't wait to see what it looks like on her.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks great! Gosh, you're making some amazing items for your girls. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That turned out gorgeous! Pat yourself on the back! I too am having sock withdrawal. I've been working on the same pair since beginning of June. Other things have taken a priority. Have now moved the second sock to my purse so maybe I can knit while standing in line somewhere! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow - I look at that tank and think, "what a cute dress that would make for Kaity!"

    ReplyDelete