Aug 27, 2007

Some Sock Progress

I figured I better let you all know I'm still here.  I'm busy but I'm here.  I have some progress to report.

Sunday: Progress of Baby Cable Rib Socks

Dscn1777


Monday: Baby Cable Rib Socks Complete

Dscn1782



I dare someone to look at these socks and find a sane color repeat!  Both socks look completely different from each other but I like them.....hope my sis does too!



Yarn: Trekking XXL #110
Pattern: Baby Cable Rib from Sensational Knitted Socks
Needles: 32" 2.75mm Knit Picks Classic Circ.
Started socks on 13 Aug and finished on 27 Aug

Monday Night: Progress on Twisted Flower socks

Dscn1785


I managed to make it from round 9 to round 26 on the cuff.  Remember I had to rip the sock out and restart because it was coming out too big.  I'm only about 7 rounds from being halfway done with the cuff. 

I have my projects ready for the move.  I have the Forest Canopy Shawl, Twisted Flower socks, Sheldon the Turtle, the Melon Stripe blanket, the other wrister (I'm going to finish it before the end of the year!), and a few skeins of sock yarn to start some simple socks to work on in the car.  I'll probably pick up a few skeins of dishcloth cotton from Wally World before we leave.  I packed all of mine and I'm not digging to the bottom of the big box to get it.  I'll spend $5 and pick up a few skeins.



Happy Knitting Everyone! 



6 comments:

  1. The Trekking looks great! Have a safe trip and I can't wait to see all your car knitting progress. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Socks look great. Hope the trip is safe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous socks! Car knitting is so productive - but as fast as you knit, you'll probably finish with all you're taking - and then you'll "need" to stop at an LYS along the way for more! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. when do you sleep? between the girls and packing and you still manage a boat load of knitting.... geez girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Trekking socks look great. I would say that knitting wise, you are ready for the move. I, too, don't know how you do it with all that is on your plate right now. Keep sane, keep knitting and take care of yourself, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are you counting down the days now or hours? Take care my friend, and be careful!

    ReplyDelete