Jul 2, 2007

A Few Updates

Hi All!  I just wanted to make a quick post.  I worked on my SOS socks last night.

Dsc03135


I need to put 3 repeats on the foot and then the toe.....Yippy!  I'm so close to finishing up my first pair of SOS socks.  There are people who have already finished several pair of socks so far and we are only like 11 days into SOS.  I think these people are knitting socks exclusively....I can't do that.  I love socks but I have to knit a little something else too.  :~)

I did a bunch of cleaning yesterday and some how managed to hurt my back so now it hurts like crazy.  Good news is, I don't have anymore cleaning today.  I can sit back and relax.  The bad news is I still have to pick Bree up and carry her about....that's going to hurt.

Hope you all have a great day.



5 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear about your back. Hope you get better soon. The socks look great. I'm working on my Jaywalkers today. All is quiet and well. Hope the same for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch! Sorry to hear about your back. It could have been worse, though - you could have hurt your hands! (No knitting - Arrgh!) Feel better. . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. hurt your back? Good thing Bree is still little!
    Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear about your back. :( definitely take some time out to relax and of course hehe get a little knitting in. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well the socks are coming along beautifully. Hopefully your back will be back to normal soon. Hummm, that's an odd sentence; back will be back. Oh well ...

    ReplyDelete