Jul 31, 2007

FO & Other Info

Has it really been 4 days since my last post.  I've been dragging a bit because of Bree's messed up sleep schedule.  I think it's all straightened out and hopefully I will get back onto a more normal knitting and blogging schedule. 

First up, I have an FO to report.  I finished up Kaity's Hip in Hemp skirt today. 

Dscn1523


I love this pattern and I really love the yarn.  The Elsebeth Lavold Hempathy is a wonderful yarn to work with.  It does split a little bit but the drap and softness makes up for it.  It's a lot softer then I thought it would be.   I'll probably make another one of these for Kaity toward the end of winter.

I found this amusing today.

Dscn1519


The little goof managed to get out of her pants today.  This kid is an escape artist.

I'll leave you with a shot of the goofy dogs.

Dscn1501


They sit in the walkway staring into the kitchen in hopes that someone will feel sorry for them and give them a nibble of food off the table.  Don't they look pathetic.

Well I'm off to bed.  I need sleep and I need it bad.  I slipped and fell off the sock yarn diet....well it was more of a reward then anything.  I'll go more into that tomorrow if I get a chance.



7 comments:

  1. That's a great skirt! I hope sleep goes well for you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kaity's skirt is just awesome! I bet she's just super happy and begging to wear it. And Bree is looking good! Must be a clean bill of health. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely skirt! Kaity is a lucky girl. It turned out just great. I can't wait to hear about the sock yarn diet fall off. Hope all is well, and you are getting some sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kaity's skirt is too cute. That didn't take long to knit at all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great skirt! I need Kaity to pick colors for me.
    Better watch Bree... she will be one of those kids that can't keep their clothes on and run around nekid' ! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, this is the designer of the skirt here...love your results..can you send me a picture of your daughter in it to add to a photo gallery I have going on my blog?
    Thanks for picking this pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kaity's skirt is really cute. I love your little escape artist. Hey at least the diaper stayed on. lol.

    ReplyDelete