Jul 12, 2007

Bree's Dress

I knit on Bree's dress last night.

Dscn1210


I only have a couple of inches to go.  It shouldn't take me very long.  I've just about finished off the second skein of Shine and I'll probably have to use a small part of a third skein to finish the dress.

I have a dress pattern from Anne (Knitspot)....She has quite a few patterns that I'd love to have.  The pattern is for Bree and I'm hoping to use the green Shine worsted I got in from Knit Picks the other day.  That will have to wait until I get my sisters tank finished and Kaity's skirt started.



2 comments:

  1. I love Anne's patterns. Her lace shawls are just spectacular. Socks, too. Bree's dress is coming along so well. It's so damn hot again and going to get worse. All we can do is stay indoors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's coming along very nicely!

    ReplyDelete