Jul 10, 2007

An FO

Hey I have an FO:

Dscn1199


It's a dishcloth.  It's this pattern if your interested.  It's about all I could fit in, Bree decided to stay up till 3am again.  I couldn't get her to sleep so I didn't really get a chance to work on the Ribs and Lace Tank.  The dishcloth is easier to throw to the side if she got fussy.  Plus I started this dishcloth weeks ago and decided it was time for it to be finished.

Here's a progress shot of the Ribs and Lace Tank.

Dsc03178


Well here's another crappy picture.  I swear this yarn does not want to be photographed.  I need to try to get some shots in natural light but it's so hot out.  Ah, the things one won't do for the sake of ones knitting.  I'll try to get some better shots tomorrow. 



I have 14 rounds before I start a different lace pattern.  The lace patterns knit up quick and easy.  I think the ribbing is where the tank may become a tad tedious.  :~)



3 comments:

  1. The tank is looking wonderful. Where did the pattern come from again? You are doing a beautiful job. Sorry you had a rough night. I finished the first Jaywalker today. Looks good. I'll try to post tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're making great progress on the tank - it looks great! (But I wouldn't be looking forward to the ribbing, either.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The tank is lookin' good!
    I have to try the DW cloth one of these days...

    ReplyDelete