Jul 12, 2007

Idiot Moment!

Ack!  I'm an idiot.  I'll openly admit when I've done something completely stupid.  I was sitting here at the computer surfing the net, drinking my Cherry Coke Zero (mistake #1) and generally having a good afternoon.  I was avoiding the basket of clothing that needs to be ironed (mistake #2).

Some how I ended up spilling about 8 ounces of Coke into my poor Apple keyboard.  Ack!  So mistake #2 is what lead to mistake #1.  Guess I shouldn't have avoided the damn ironing. 

Now I have a a Dell keyboard hooked to my Mac computer....how weird is that?....at least it works....sorta.  There are some functions that aren't working but it's good enough until I get my Apple keyboard cleaned or replaced.  Thank god it wasn't the iBook.  I'd be in deep Doo.  I also have a sticky floor mat, a soda logged keyboard, a mess load of ironing to do after the girls are in bed and still no knitting done today. 

Yep, shouldn't have avoided the ironing!  Do you think I've learned my lesson!  Nope, probably not. 

Here's some cuteness to make up for my idiocy!

Dscn1212




5 comments:

  1. ... you could have spilled the soda on the basket of clothes! (but that would have been an easy fix!)
    Next time remember, ruin the clothes, not the electronics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch! My deepest sympathy from a fellow klutz! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I usually don't spill on my keyboard .... probably because I usually drop the coffee cup in the hallway going from the kitchen to the computer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whenever mistakes #1 and 2 overtake me, I take a pill and lay down until the feeling passes. But no knitting. Now that's serious. Do you suppose we blog longer than we knit?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Epp, what an incident. I've accidentally spilled coke onto my laptop, and gosh, I really freak, luckily I didn't kill it. :)

    ReplyDelete