Jul 24, 2007

Rockin' Girl Blogger x2

I'm blessed to have found such great friends.  A while back Colleen nominated me for the Rockin' Girl Blogger.  I meant to post and nominate others and for who knows what reason I totally forgot about it.  I even saved the button in photobucket. 
Anyways the reason I'm rambling is that I've been nominated again by Sue.  After reading her post, which made me smile with tears in my eyes I remembered Colleen's post.  Bad, bad blogger.  In my defense, I was probably sleep deprived.   :~)

I've only been blogging for about 8 months now and I've met some truly wonderful people and have made some great friends.  You're my friends and you'll always be there no matter where I move. 

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I'm suppose to nominate 5 people....lets see if I can find a few that haven't been nominated.  :~)



I nominate:



Tammy



Knittech



Jen



Jennie



Sheila





Colleen can you ever forgive this poor brainless blogger for forgetting about your nomination?  :~)






4 comments:

  1. I just find you at Adam's blog, Oh my god great blog you have! Iam adding my favortes knitters list!
    Anyway… I just start my“Knitting Video Cast” you can check it out and see what you think about and Comment me!
    Thanks!
    Charles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgiven! I know you have mommy brain! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your nomination! You're rockin'!

    ReplyDelete