Jul 18, 2007

Dishcloth & Skirt

I finished the Cables and Lace Dishcloth yesterday afternoon.

Dscn1297


I love, love, love this dishcloth.  And now crazy me, I'm going to attempt Twisted Flower for the Loopy Ewe Q3 Challenge.  We'll see if it kicks my butt.  Now all I need to do is decide on which color to use: Bright Red or Carribean.



I also worked on Kaity's Hip in Hemp skirt.



Dscn1303



I love the colors that she picked.  I think they are flowing quite well.  This skirt is working up faster then I thought it would considering it's been worked on a size US 4 needle and the colors change every 4 rows....that's a lot of ends to weave in.  :~)



I was hoping for my Yarn Pirate Boot Club shipment today.  The mailman ran through and no box.  Oh well, there is always tomorrow.



6 comments:

  1. I'm glad you decided to do the Twisted Flower - it's so cool! My vote is for the Caribbean!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say I vote for the Caribbean, too. And I so love that pattern. I'm tempted to do the Celtic Braid Sock for my Q3 Challenge. Dishcloth looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm stalking the post man too. I can't wait for the Booty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nah-nah! my post man is faster! got my booty and lovin it!
    have you seen the irish hiking scarf? lots of nice cables on bigger needles if you want to practice a bit more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The skirt is looking very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The skirt is going to be so friggin cute!
    Red.

    ReplyDelete