Jul 11, 2007

Knitting & Sleep....

Life is good!  Bree went to bed last night.  Yeah!  I didn't work on my sisters tank.  Instead I started another dishcloth and a dress for Bree.
First up, the dishcloth

Dscn1201


Nothing fancy, just a Grandma's Favorite using Lily Sugar'N Cream in the color Jewels Ombre.  Lots of pretty purples.

Then there was Bree's dress, which I started when I got bored with the dishcloth.

Dscn1203


This is one half of the top part.  I have to make the back piece which is the same as the front and then they'll both be joined together and the rest of the jumper will be knit in the round.



I'm using the Jumper/Sundress pattern from Knitting Pure and Simple and Knit Picks Shine Worsted in the color Watermelon.



Hope everyones having a great day.  Now that I've had a good nights sleep I'm off to push for world peace, eradicate world hunger and lower the crime rate everywhere.....alright, alright I'll settle for straightening up my house!



5 comments:

  1. My house could use vacuuming while you've got the energy! :-)
    Glad you got some rest and are back in the knitting groove.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you feel better after some sleep. Keep those projects coming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My windows need to be done. MIL WAS NOT impressed with my housekeeping skills.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too! but swim lessons have humidified my brain to mush and made me incapable of doing anything this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I should be straightening up the house but here I sit at the computer instead.

    ReplyDelete