Jul 15, 2007

Updates

Bree slept the whole night.....Yippy!  We gave her some cereal before she went to bed.  I'm not going to brag too much because that was only one night.

I have an FO to report and an update on the Ribs and Lace Tank.

First up, the FO:

Dscn1273


Grandma's Favorite dishcloth pattern using Sugar'N Cream, color Jewels Ombre. 

Next, the Ribs and Lace Tank....another crappity photo. 

Dscn1275


I swear I'm going to get a good photo of this thing if it kills me.  I pinned it out a little so you can see the different lace patterns.  I have one waist decrease complete, two more to go.  Loopy and Bart are helping me mark my place.  They are the stitch markers I bought from The Loopy Ewe  a few months back.  They make me smile each time I see them.....too cute!  This is working up pretty fast mostly because the lace patterns are really easy to work.  I also think it helps that I really like this yarn.

And for the cuteness factor....Zeus.



Dscn1272





Well I'm outta here for now.  I need to head into town for a few things....fun, fun, fun!
 



5 comments:

  1. The tank is looking so good!! Hope you are all having a good weekend. I'm hanging on by my fingernails.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gonna try the cereal again tonight? hope she sleeps for you! The Mayor didn't sleep throught he night till he turned 5- really.
    wow you are moving along on the tank! looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Three cheers to a sleepy Bree!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You're making quick work of that tank!

    ReplyDelete