Jul 7, 2007

I'm Back, Kinda!

Hi all!  Boy have things been crazy here.  I have family visiting this weekend then on top of it add in a vicious little storm, which didn't last long but caused  a good amount of damage.  It started several fires, one of which took out the main cable feed to the base, so everyone on base that had cable and cable modem where without until the wee hours of the morning.  Shawn said it came back up around 2:30am.   I went to bed early last night because Bree decided to stay up all night Thurs. night and I was still feeling the affects of that.
I did get a little knitting done during all this.  :~)  I give you, one Bunny blanket made using Cottontots. 

Dscn1126


It's a little smaller but that was what I was aiming for.  I want something that a baby can hold easily. 



I'm hoping to get my sisters tank started tonight.  I am itching to cast that baby onto my needles.  :~)



Hopefully the mailman gets here soon.  I'm expecting a delivery from Knit Picks today.  It has the needles needed to start Bree's Dress....Yippy!  I may work on that if I get it in before we head into town.  We're going in to hang out at the hotel where my aunt and granny are staying.  Kaity's going swimming in a real pool and is extremely excited.  :~)   I'll see if I can snag a few good pics of her playing in the pool.




3 comments:

  1. Cute bunny blankie! My KP order came today, so maybe that's a good sign for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent bunny! great colors.
    A real pool? gosh, I'm excited too! She will have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bunny blanket is cute. I haven't even started Baby Bird's sweater.
    I slept through the storm. Grilltech said it was kewl to watch.

    ReplyDelete