Jul 21, 2007

Feeling Much Better

Ah it's great to be back.  It feels like I've been gone forever.  I have been knitting but I've also been sleeping.  Bree's sleep scheduled is messed up and she's waking up in the wee hours of the mornings so I've been a tad on the tired side. 

First up, my first shipment from the Yarn Pirate Booty Club.

Dscn1357


It's called Rum Runner...I love this color.  We also got a YP pin which has gone on to my favorite knitting bag and some super yummy soap....this stuff smells friggin' fantastic.  I think this yarn is destined to become plain stockinette socks.  I can't wait to see what next months shipment brings.

Next up, Dishcloth #1:

Dscn1369


And Dishcloth #2:

Dscn1427


I knit on these two cloths yesterday and today because I was too tired to concentrate on one of my projects.  I'm trying to use up all the scraps from leftovers.  On Dishcloth #1 I randomly changed the stitch patterns and knit until I ran out of yarn.  It's not a gorgeous dishcloth but hey it's going to be washing dirty dishes.  Dishcloth #2 is a Grandma's Favorite.  I have no idea what the color is but I'm pretty sure it's Sugar'N Cream yarn.  I ran out before I finished so the tip is worked in solid blue.

Finally...gotta have some cuteness!

Dscn1364


Bree will be turning 1 on the 24th.  Today she is officially a big girl!  She's drinking regular milk from a sippy cup like a pro.  It won't be long before I'm saying she's walking and *gulp* potty training. 



Well I'm off to put the kiddos to bed so I can enjoy a little knitting that doesn't involve dishcloth cotton.



1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to Bree!! Don't feel bad about not posting. It's so hot here I can barely pick up the needles before my hands start to sweat. I, too, love the YP colorway and goodies. Hope you all have a wonderful day today. It's a magical time that is gone all too fast.

    ReplyDelete