Jan 19, 2007

Beware of JKLNeedles.com

I just want to warn everyone about ordering from jklneedles. Stupid me, I never thought to check them out before purchasing. Needless to say I will never purchase without major research again or if the website comes highly recommended by someone I trust. I've read quite a few posts about Needles! from the Knitters Forum. If you want to read more go here. There's definitely enough people that have had problems with them to stay away. Plus the BBB has had quite a few complaints and the business has never responded to them. There's a major tip there that the site is worthless.

I started to search when after a week I hadn't heard anything back on some needles I ordered and the business never replied back to the 3 different emails that I sent them. I found 2 different phone numbers for the company and when I called them, Surprise, neither number was for Needles!

Thankfully I was never charge for the order. I sent an email to the company stating that I was canceling my order and then to be on the safe side my bank recommended that I cancel my debit card and have a new one reissued. So now I'm out a debit card for the next 7-10 business days. What a pain in the butt end!!!

I've ordered my new DPN's from Full Thread Ahead where they may have cost me $1 more per set but at least I know they will ship out my order on time.

Labels: ,



No comments:

Post a Comment