Jan 3, 2007

Zip, Nada, Nothing

Well I shouldn't say I got nothing done because I did get my workout done. But I also wanted to get some knitting in. I was hoping to swatch for my sis socks and maybe pick out a pattern from one of my sock books or get a basic pattern figured out for her size....her feet are a little smaller then mine. I guess that will be on the list for tomorrow after I get a baby bootie pattern problem figured out. I'm helping my mom figure out a really cute pair of 2 needle baby booties out of a new book she bought. I'll probably post about my bootie adventures out here tomorrow night. Should be interesting.....never made a pair of booties on 2 needles. : )

Kaity didn't want to sleep because she said she didn't feel good and Bree finally went to sleep around 9pm but for some reason woke back up again....go figure. Kaity finally fell asleep around 11pm and Bree went down again around 12:20am. Here's to little ones staying in bed. Time for me to go find my bed and cop a few Z's.

Labels:



No comments:

Post a Comment