Jan 27, 2007

Burnin' Up the Sock Yarn

It's amazing what a little uninterrupted knitting time will do for a person. There was no one to interrupt me so I got a good amount of knitting done. I will definitely be casting on the second sock for my sis tonight. I've got about 26 rows to knit and I can Kitchner the first sock and get to crackin' on the second one. I started this sock on 14 Jan so it's taken me about 13 days to get to this point. Of course there were days when I didn't work on the sock at all. So all in all not too bad. Of course I still have the other one to finish. Hopefully it doesn't take me quite as long to finish it up. I'm sure I'll post one more time tonight before I head to bed. I'll post some pics of the socks.
I'm off to go get my stinky little monkey in the bath and then hopefully to bed on time.

Labels:



No comments:

Post a Comment