Jan 15, 2007

Sleep Deprivation

Lack of sleep can do all sorts of weird things to you. I'm so tired now, I'm expecting that at any minute I'm going to start seeing little green men with purple & red mohawks go running through my living room. Wait, wait I think I just saw one. : ) Yup it was definitely a little green man. Oh man here comes three more. I'm being invaded.

I thought I had it made tonight with Bree. I had her in bed at like 8 pm. I figured I'd check my email, say goodnight to Kaity and Shawn and head off to La La Land to count hanks of yarn frolicking in a meadow. Well I didn't even get a chance to close my eyes...darn I so wanted to count all those beautiful hanks...lol. I was all but in bed when a screaming I did here come from Bree's room. So I go get her and I'm thinking to myself "Great she's now had about an hours worth of sleep" which translates to crap Bree's going to be up for at least 4 hours or so. 4 hours it was, I finally got her in bed around 1 am, crawled into bed less then 5 minutes later. I was just dozing off when I heard fussing coming through loud and clear on the monitor at about 1:20 am. It's now 3 am and she's still wide awake and I've all but given up on the hopes of sleeping. Meanwhile the rest of the household is sleeping soundly...I'll have to envy their sleep.

I didn't get much done with knitting yesterday, Bree was pretty fussy and I was just way to tired to get much done. I managed to accomplish a few gusset decreases on my sisters sock but I'm going to double check that after I've had some sleep....need to make sure I didn't forget a decrease along the way. Looks like today is going to be another non knitting day. The good news is that all my orders have shipped, except for one....well I'm waiting on a reply from the store to see if it's shipped. That's will perk me up to see all my lovely orders come in....almost like Christmas.

Well I'm off to go have my coffee and find something to eat. Might as well have my creature comforts if I'm going to have to be awake. : ) Please excuse any sentence that don't make sense....lack of sleep is making me crazy.....plus the little green men are still running around my living room.

Labels: ,



No comments:

Post a Comment