Jan 23, 2007

Old Meow



Here he is folks....Old Meow in all his glory. Don't you love his snazzy clothes?. They came from various mini babies that have been bought for Kaity. She striped the babies and gave the clothes to Old Meow. I had to make him a scarf to keep him warm. I'm waiting for her to ask me to make him a sweater...lol.
This cat is Kaity's most favorite thing on the face of the planet. The poor cat has patches of fur missing almost like he has mange, his eyes are scratch like he has glaucoma, and his whiskers were rubbed off years ago. This rates up there with her first blankie she had before my mom sewed a new one for her. I've got it put up but that blankie has more holes in it the swiss cheese...lol. I wonder if this is what Ty had in mind when they came out with this Beanie Baby....lol.

Labels: ,



No comments:

Post a Comment