Jan 17, 2007

Box #1

Got my first of 7 boxes in the mail today. This one was from The Naked Sheep. I think I'll order from them again. Shipping is free in the US and it's fast. They sent my stuff Priority Mail. They shipped my stuff out on Friday and I got it today (3 days)....not to bad since it traveled from Vermont to Idaho and the mail didn't run on Mon....lol. In this box is the yarn and pattern for baby Peanut's blanket. The pattern link is in the Projects In Waiting section of my blog. I'm loving this color. It was hard to get a good pic of it on the net so I wasn't 100% positive I was going to like it. On most sites it looks so washed out because they are soft colors. This yarn is a really pretty mint, yellow & white print. I think it's going to work up nice. The pattern looks fairly easy and it makes sense so that is good...lol. I'm dying to cast on for this one. Since its a piggyback blanket it doesn't appear I'm going to need a cable longer then 24" or 32" which I already have. I think I'll cast on for this one after I get my workout in. I'll post updates tonight.

Well I'm off to get Bree down for a nap and do my walking.

Labels: ,



No comments:

Post a Comment