Jan 20, 2007

Just Frog It

I had read on ScoutJ's blog about her experience with frogging some projects. One of these days I'm going to get some of her hand dyed yarn....it looks absolutely gorgeous and I've heard tons of great things about her yarn. I decided to snag the button she made and frog some projects that I just knew I was never going to finish. So if you've noticed I took out the two scarves I was working on. I was just totally hating the one for my hubby. The scarf looked like it would be the perfect width for Kaity but would never work for my hubby. I'm going to give the Seaman's Scarf out at Knit Picks site a try since it's 9 inch wide and I could probably tweak the pattern to make it wider if I had too....I don't think I will have too though. Aaaaahhh, now that those projects are out of the way and not constantly haunting me, I can finish up on some of my other ones. I haven't touched my sisters socks or Kaity's socks in days. I need to get crackin' on those. : )

Labels:



No comments:

Post a Comment