Jan 8, 2007

Life Without Internet

The reason I haven't been posting is because my internet was down all weekend....aaaahhh not again. We found out that it is bad cabling in the walls and since this house isn't ours (military housing) there isn't much we can do about it. We are going to try to run a new line and just bring it in through the window using one of those flat cables so that we can bypass the bad wall cable.

I gave up on the SocknittersSAM KAL for Jan/Feb. I just wasn't liking the way it was knitting up and I really don't feel like hunting up some DK weight sock yarn to get it to work out right. I've got plenty of other things to do anyways.

I got my sisters socks started. I've got about 3.5 inches done. I've got about 3-3.5 inches to go before I start the heel flap. So far I'm liking it but I didn't like it during the 3 times I had to frog the stupid thing. The final frogging was due to dropping a stitch and not noticing until several rows later...couldn't get the stupid stitch pick up without it looking like crap. I was so aggravated that I threw the sock to the other side of the room cussing at it the whole time...as if the sock is going to magically fix itself. 5 minutes and a few pieces of chocolate later I picked the sock up and started it all over again....It's looking good now....lol.

I also finished my Monthly Dishcloth KAL and I started another pair of socks for Kaity....Damn I really have been busy....lol. I'll post pics later tonight or some time tomorrow. Haven't taken any pics....been too busy knitting.

Labels: , , ,



No comments:

Post a Comment