Jan 22, 2007

More Boxes

I got in just about everything that I had ordered. The only thing I'm waiting on is some yarn that I ordered for Kaity's sweater. Here's shots of some of the things that I got in. Isn't that Opal Summer Night yarn just the yummiest yarn you ever saw. It's a little less bright in person but it's still beautiful. When I ordered from Knit Picks I just had to throw in some sock yarns....lol. I got some Memories sock yarn in the Rocky Mountain colorway (purples and blues), I picked up two skeins of the Dancing sock yarn....it's $1.99 a skein, can't pass that up. I picked up one skein of the Essentials Bight Pink (think they call it Bubblegum) sock yarn for Kaity. And the stitch markers I bought off eBay. They have a store called Keeping You In Stitches, eBay ID: immaile2. I paid $3 per set and like $1.50 for shipping.....very reasonable. They'll also customize the ring size at no additional charge. I had them make my markers to fit needles up to a US 10.5 since I have a cute little set of green ones for socks.

Labels: ,



No comments:

Post a Comment