Jan 3, 2007

Feelin' Better

Aahh. A decent nights sleep really helped. Good news is I didn't wake up with a headache...Yippy!!! I can handle just about anything but a headache does me under. The bodyaches are down to a minimum now. Nothing I can't take a motrin for and forget about. WooHoo!!! At least I didn't wake up this morning feeling as if a Mac truck had run me over in the middle of the night...lol.

All appears as if it has returned to normal in my household. Shawn went back to work, Kaity will be heading to school soon and Bree seems to be in a happy mood. She had her nasty day yesterday so we should be good to go now for a few days before its drama time again....lol. Hopefully next time I won't have a splitting headache when it happens.

If all goes well my little punkin' will lay down for a nap soon and I will be in knitting heaven. I still haven't made up my mind on the socks I'm working on. I haven't decided if I want to ditch them so they just sit off to the side till I decide what to do. I think I may cast on my sisters socks and get them working up. I need to call her and find out how long she wants the cuff on the sock to be.

Labels:



No comments:

Post a Comment