Jan 4, 2007

Crappy Day

Today is just turning out to be one crappy day. Had to fight Kaity to get dressed, then had to fight her to get her to eat her lunch, then to make it all worse she managed to spray juice all over her shirt right before she needed to leave for school. She only goes half days to school....can't wait for next year when she'll be in school all day....YIPPY!!!! To top off my day Bree has decided, in all her infinite 5 1/2 month wisdom that she doesn't need to take a nap today, which of course keeps me from getting anything done. Not to mention that it's 1pm and I'm still in my PJ's and haven't had anything to eat, because every time I put her down she screams. When I say scream, I want you to get in your mind the loudest baby scream you have ever heard and triple the sound. My youngest has a set of lungs on her like you wouldn't believe. I love my kids to death but there are times when I think smacking my head against a brick wall would be easier and less painful. : )

Labels: ,



No comments:

Post a Comment