Jan 16, 2007

Quick Update & Then Sleep

I thought I would post an update on my sisters socks. I've finished the gusset so now I'm not the back stretch. Since the pattern goes all the way down the foot it is taking me a little longer then a plain sock. But I think it's worth it since they look good. They did give me a little bit of a headache earlier when I found a damn knot in the yarn. The knot I can handle, what pissed me off was the fact that they didn't even have the common decency to tie it together so that the color runs were still the same. So I had to spend several minutes pulling the yarn at the skein till I got back to the run were I was at. The sock looks like its suppose to but now I have to more ends to weave in....Yuck!!! Oh well, you win some, you lose some. I won't complain to much. I've heard heard worse knot stories then mine.
Here's my pics and I'm off to go catch as much sleep as I can. : )

At least I'm not seeing little green men today....lol.

Labels: ,



No comments:

Post a Comment