Jan 26, 2007

Updates Finally!

I finally have an update on my sisters socks. I managed to get a whole lot of rows in on the foot of it. I've managed to get 5.5 inches of 7.5 inches for the foot done, 2 inches left before I start the toe decrease....Yippy!!! I'm really hoping that I can get the first sock finished and get the second one casted on before the end of this weekend. Shawn was laughing the other night because when he got home I was standing in the kitchen working on my sisters socks and cooking dinner. Shoot I was just frying some potatoes so I had free time in between flipping the taters. I'm now taking advantage of every free moment to work on them. If I get the second sock cast on this weekend then I'm going to start some socks for Bree. I have enough of the LL Rainbow yarn left over from Kaity's socks so I'll make some wild socks for Bree.
I must have some bad JuJu going on right now. This is my weekend that is going to be Shawn and Kaity free and what happens....I end up with a nasty head cold. Go figure! Of course that isn't going to stop me from enjoying this weekend. Chances are I'm going to sit around the house and enjoy the quiet, well at least the quiet when Bree is napping. : )

Labels:



No comments:

Post a Comment