Jan 24, 2007

Updates

I'm now officially on the list to be a part of Sheri's first ever Seasonal Sock Club. I can't wait till the first one comes out. I also wanted to join the Socks That Rock Sock Club but it wasn't in the cards this year.....didn't have the money. Maybe next year. I do need to order a skein or two of Socks That Rock so I can try it out. I've heard it's awesome to knit with.
I've finally decided to go with Zephyr laceweight for my shawl. I'll be ordering that next week. I've been hem hawing over it for the past few days. I think I'm going to go with Emerald. If I don't go with Emerald then I'm going to go with one of the dark reds.
I get the house almost to myself this weekend....Bree is the only one who'll be here. Shawn and Kaity are taking our cat Mr. Puff back to my Aunt. He's a killer on our allergies so my Aunt is taking him back. It's going to be so quiet here.

Labels: , ,



No comments:

Post a Comment