Jan 16, 2007

Milage & Sleep

On a good note, I finally got some sleep today. Shawn took leave so that he could take care of Bree today so I could get a few hours of sleep in the morning and I was able to catch some more this afternoon. It's amazing how good you feel after a few hours of sleep. Now here's hoping that Bree decides to sleep tonight.

I just noticed I have about 74 days left to get my 100 miles done. Well actually I have 66 to go because I'm going to visit family during my daughters spring break. So now I need to try to figure out how to get 94 miles done in 66 days. I know I can do it if I can get Bree back on a normal schedule. I was getting in about 3 miles every day, until she started giving me trouble. I want to make this goal and my reward for making it before I leave will be a trip to the LYS's in Bend, OR...Yipee!!! So you can see why I want to make it. Plus it helps me hit my ultimate goal of losing 50 pounds. So far I've lost 1.5 pounds....guess it really does help to cut a good chunk of sugar out of your diet.

If Bree goes to bed at a decent time tonight I may get to do a little knitting. I want to get the socks done. I'm seriously thinking about frogging the scarfs I was working on for Shawn and I. I'm going to have fun fur hats to knit up as soon as I get the fun fur and I want to get started on a sweater for Kaity. I'm going to be starting a baby blanket for Baby Peanut, plus I have my socks to work on and my dishcloth KAL....this time around we are using cables on the cloth....that should be interesting.

Labels: ,



No comments:

Post a Comment