Jan 29, 2007

Valuable Lesson

Today I learned a new lesson. Clorox 2 color safe bleach will indeed freeze when left outside in the winter. We shop at Costco's for certain things, which of course means that it's bought in bulk. Among those things are laundry soap, fabric softener, and Clorox 2. Since I have a small house but have a nice shed with cabinets and shelves I keep a lot of my stuff stored out in the shed with the freezer. Now I know for a fact that the fabric softener doesn't freeze, since I've filled up the small bottle I keep in the house several time. Of course silly me assumed that everything else would be fine out there.....WRONG! This is what happens when you assume. So now I have a bottle of Clorox 2 sitting in my kitchen unthawing so that I can use it to do laundry.....lol. Had I known that it would freeze I would have brought it in last night so that it could unthaw just like I do with the syrup. I guess I need to check the laundry soap to see if it is frozen. At least I will now know this for future occurrences....lol.

On the knitting front, I've got about 2 inches done on the cuff of my sisters second sock. only 4 more to go before the heel. I'm itching to cast on something else but am holding back so that I can get these socks done. Plus I'm going to be ordering some yarn (CTH and Schaefer Anne) and a new pattern from Sheri so I'm going to wait to get that so I can cast on with one of those yarns. Unfortunately this will be the last of my internet ordering for now. I may pick up some yarn while in Oregon on vacation.

I believe that Shawn thinks I need more yarn like I need a whole in the head so I think I will refrain from buying more for now....lol. Of course he doesn't stop me from buying but he does roll his eyes so I can imagine what is going through his mind....lol. I need to find that man a hobby. ***Trish sits in her computer chair pondering about getting her hubby hooked on knitting*** Yeah right, like that's ever going to happen....lol. Although our budget probably couldn't handle another knitter right now anyways. : )

Labels: , ,



No comments:

Post a Comment