Jan 13, 2007

Updates

OK, I apparently got more done then I thought....lol. Kaity's sock is now at the start of the gusset decreases. I've finished 8 of 36 heel flap rows on the 1st sock of my sisters socks. I also managed to knit up to hats for the charity for the children at Children's Hospital Boston. I talked about that in a previous post. I'm waiting on orders coming from all over the place. I have sock yarn, 40" cables, and a replacement needle and cable for my Option set from Knit Picks. All I really needed was the cable and to have Knit Picks replace the needle and cable that are no good but hey who can order from Knit Picks and not get more then one thing. I had to round out my order....lol. I got 2 sets of Brittnay Birch 5" DPNs from jklneedles since they are on sale from $7 down to $5.95....not a large sale but good enough for me. They didn't really have any sock yarn that I wanted so I just got the needles. Then I was off to get the baby blanket pattern and Encore Colorspun yarn from The Naked Sheep. I'm going to be starting that for baby Peanut here really soon. There's no telling how long it's going to take me....lol. Then it was time to get fun fur and a yarn winder from Joann's. I went through amazon.com to get the fun fur, which was on sale, so I could use some gift certificates I had. I got the yarn winder through Joann's site because they have the 50% off of 1 item so I got it for $16.99, I figure if it dies on me hey no biggie since I got it for 50% off....lol. And finally, Fun Fur from Yarnzilla, she is giving a discount for all of us that are making Cap's for Kate's charity. She marked the Sirdar funky fur, which has more yardage then Lion Brand, down from like $6.45 a ball to $3....I thought that was really cool of her so I snagged a few more to make caps.

Wow....that was a lot of site hopping....man am I tired. I do believe that Shawn is going to ban me from Internet ordering when he see this stuff come in....lol. He's going to take my debit card away. Maybe it's a good thing we don't have a credit card. I could get into soooooo much trouble yarn shopping.

I think I've jabbered enough for now, so without further ado I give you pics of all my glorious projects. : )



Labels: , ,



No comments:

Post a Comment