Jan 31, 2007

More Boxes Coming

I just placed all my yarn orders *Squeal* unfortunately they are going to have to last me for awhile. Kaity has a B-Day coming up and of course that means B-Day party for her and her friends....that should be lots of fun. : )
Back to what's making me smiley and happy. I decided to go with the JaggerSpun Zephyr in Emerald for my Civil War Shawl KAL. So I went ahead and bought that and got the pattern on order. Then it was off to Knit Picks I go....Yippy. Don't you just love, love, love Knit Picks. I got a few things, needles, cables and such. Plus I got a pattern and some yummy yarn so that I can start knitting up a B-Day gift. I still have quite a few months to go but want to get started early. I won't talk about the B-Day gift till after the recipient has gotten it. Then I'll definitely post some pics.
Finally it was off to shop at The Loopy Ewe. I love that shop and all it's yummy sock yarn goodness. I snagged some mini Soak sample packs, Schaefer Ann in a georgous green and blue colorway (I believe is called Blue Spruce), Cherry Tree Hill supersock in Tropical Storm colorway for my Martha socks, the Parallel sock pattern by Wildhorse Farm and the Loop Ewe Stitchmarker set...they were so cute I couldn't pass them up. My order from Sheri was my reward for having to shave Shadow.
Now I must be good with my yarn orders till after our vacation in March. Well except for the LYS hopping during vacation time. : ) There is one shop I will definitely go to and one more that I'm going to try to hit.
Even though this is my last order for now, I can look forward to the $25 gift certificate I'll be able to order after the 22nd of Feb. I've got enough points from MyPoints.com to get another gift card. I knew I was reading those emails and visiting websites for a reason.....lol. Not to bad for a few minutes of time out of my day. I think it took me about 6 months to get enough for the certificate. Definitely not a major money maker but it helps me pay for my knitting books. : ) I think I'll get it to use at Overstock.com. This one will be buying the new More Sensational Knitted Socks and maybe a book or two more. There are so many books that I want....just look at my Amazon.com wish list.....lol. I'm going to stretch that $25 as far as I can go and I'm sure I'll end up kicking in a few dollars....lol.

Labels: ,



No comments:

Post a Comment