Jan 2, 2007

One of Those Days

I'd have to say that today was one of those days where you just want to crawl back into bed and sleep the day away. I went to bed last night with a headache and I wasn't feeling very well. Well the headache was still there when I woke up in the morning and it came with body-aches....Yuck! I hate being sick. Of course I doubt that there is anyone out there that enjoys being sick...lol. To top it all off today was one of those days that Bree was going to fuss no matter what any of us did to try to make her happy. We're talking about a baby that is a Super Drama Queen....lol. I believe that my little one could win an emmy with her performance in the dramatics.

I did get a little knitting done on my SocknittersSAM KAL. I'm not really sure if I like how it's working out or not. I'll figure that one out tomorrow when my head doesn't hurt and my body doesn't ache. If all else fails I will dig through my yarn for something else. If I can't find anything then I'll sit this one out and work on one of my other KALs. Not as if I don't have enough to keep me busy. : )

Labels: ,



No comments:

Post a Comment