Jan 3, 2007

New Years Resolution

Losing 50 pounds is on my New Years Resolution...actually losing any weight right now would make me totally happy. I was out reading on Scoutj's blog and found a site that gave me motivation. The blog was set up by Scoutj and Yarnagogo. It's a blog set up so that everyone can help motivate each other. The blog site is called Runagogo. The goal is to run, walk, bike, 100 miles. You can pretty much do any exercise to help you hit the 100 mile mark by the 1st of April. I thought that was pretty cool so I signed up. I'm looking forward to logging my exercise. Me personally, I'm going to log my Gazelle miles. Here's to exercise and losing some weight. Hopefully by April 1st I'll be down a few pounds. I'll be posting how I do on my blog.

Labels: , ,



No comments:

Post a Comment