Jan 9, 2007

Gratuitous Baby Pics


This has absolutely no knitting content to it at all but I'm beginning to see a pattern forming with my 6 month old. That Cutie Pie smile is what I see every morning when I go in to get Bree. My little midge is definitely a morning baby. Now I coming to the conclusion that she's becoming a clothing escape artist. These pictures were taken on separate days, hence the different sheet patterns...lol. I'm not exactly sure how she managed to wiggle her arm out of her PJ's but she did. It's one of those mystery things that babies due. Kaity did it all the time. The leg making it out was do to a bad zipper in the PJ's. I'm going to have to replace those PJ's before she falls out of them completely...lol. She's found her feet the other day and every chance she gets now she is constantly shoving her toes into her mouth. Ah, the joys of being a baby.

Labels:



No comments:

Post a Comment