Feb 24, 2007

1st Sock....Done!

I finished the 1st sock of the Magic Loop socks I was working on for Kaity. It went a lot smoother dividing the sock the correct way. :-) Here's some pics. Notice the lovely way the sock is divided up, it works much better this way. I'll be typing up the pattern here in the next few days so hopefully here in the next few weeks I'll be posting it out here to the blog. I still have to knit the second sock. There's no way Kaity is going to let me get away with letting that wait for too long. The girl loves her hand knit stuff which is a good thing I need someone to knit for....plus Kaity and Bree are small so anything I knit for them is almost instant gratification. There was probably almost 2 inches of the cuff knit when I started knitting on the sock today and I just finished them up a few minutes ago. :-)
Socks are done and blogged about. I'll cast on for the second one tomorrow. I don't have a prob with second sock syndrome or at least I haven't yet. I'm off to go catch a few hours of sleep. At least I'm getting to bed earlier tonight. :-)

Labels: , ,



No comments:

Post a Comment