Feb 12, 2007

Valentines Day Present

I received my Valentines Day present in the mail today. Shawn and I ordered our presents last week in hopes that they would be here before Valentines Day. Mine came in today and Shawn's is floating out there somewhere in the mail.
I got a new pattern and some Cherry Tree Hill in the Spanish Moss colorway. I can't wait to try out my new pattern. Unfortunately the yarn is in a hank so I need to wait till my new swift gets here. I'm not going to have a repeat of what happened the other night. : )
This time Sheri threw in a pretty stitch marker and I received my other mini sock blocker for the pictures I uploaded to her photo galleries. I love opening up the boxes I get in from The Loopy Ewe.....you never know what little surprise you may find next. It's fun.
I also have another box coming in with the new hank of CTH to replace the one that met a horrible demise. I won't bother with pics when that one comes in since you all have seen it anyways.
I'm off to decide what's for dinner tonight and snagged a little knitting time.

Labels: , ,



No comments:

Post a Comment