Feb 4, 2007

Bree's Socks



Here's the pics of Bree's socks. I think they came out so cute. She seems to be very fascinated with them....lol. Last night was her fussy night so I only managed to get her socks finished. It seems like about once a week or so Bree has a bad night and I have a hard time getting her to go to sleep. Last night she didn't go to bed till 11:30pm so that didn't leave a whole lotta knitting time. I finished her socks but I didn't have my two handed swift here to help me get my hank wound into a ball. My swift was across the street babysitting hyper girls, one which is mine....lol. Kaity finally started feeling better so I sent her across the street to play. One of these days I need to break down a buy a nice one. Anyone have any suggestions on swifts that would be good to purchase? I'd love to here everyones opinions on swifts.

Labels: , ,



No comments:

Post a Comment