Feb 28, 2007

What A Day

Thank you for the comments to yesterdays posts. It's helped me to put it all in perspective. Bree is fine, she's just my little happy health midget and to not let it bother me that the docs aren't happy. She's going to grow the way she wants to grow.

Kaity woke up this morning a for some reason felt that she didn't need to wake me up. She sat in her room watching cartoons....no biggie except that she didn't eat anything. When Kaity doesn't eat her stomach hurts and when her stomach hurts she won't eat and if she won't eat, her stomach will continue to hurt and eventually she'll get sick to her stomach. You can see where I'm going with this one *sigh*. Well to top it all off today is class picture day which we didn't want her to miss. To make a long story short Shawn and I got her to eat a little bit of food then Shawn took her up to the school to get her pic taken with her class and now she's back here at the house eating crackers and driving me crazy. She's fine but try to convince her of that one. :-)

To brighten my day I got in my order of Opal from Little Knits. They were having a sale and I couldn't resist. The green and purple ones are Prism and the red/blue and yellow/blue are Masterpiece.

I also got in some hand painted yarn from an eBay seller. I love the imperfection of hand painted yarns. Of course I'm a goof and love self patterning sock yarns too. I've seen a lot of posts from people who hate self striping.....I for one think they are fun. I'm taking everyones advice and stocking up while I can....never know when you might hit those rough patches where a big stash will be nice. I am going to focus on other yarns now instead of just sock yarns. There are lots that I haven't tried yet. I'll still buy sock yarn, just not as much as I've been buying. :-) Plus I figured I'm 28, ok 29 here in like 3 months, that gives me a good number of years to stock pile for retirement.....lol. Of course I don't want to bury the family under my stash either.....lol.

Labels: , , , , ,



No comments:

Post a Comment