Feb 18, 2007

Busy Night

I managed to get a few things done with my knitting. I finished the Feb Monthly Dishcloth KAL which is designated to go to Old Meow....he needed a new blankie. : ) Kaity seen the hot pink hearts and asked right away if she could have it.
I also started the the Feb Mid-Month Dishcloth KAL. There are two KALs each month. I'm doing this one in Peaches and Cream Lemon and Lime colorway. I have to say I really like the bright colors. I may have to go pick me up a few more balls the next time I'm at Wally World.
I also managed to put an inch on my wristers....3 or so more to go before I pick up the thumb gusset. I didn't take a pic......I'll post one when I have the final product.
I also placed my order with The Loopy Ewe for my final stash enhancement for awhile....yeah, yeah, yeah, that's what I said before....lol. But this time it's true. I finished off my stash money so I have to be good. : )
I got 2 different hanks of Lorna's Lace for Kaity and a skein of Crystal Palace Bamboo to try for some socks for Bree. I also couldn't resist getting a hank of Yarn Pirate for myself. I'll take pics of everything when it comes in later this week.
I have figured out what I'm going to get when I've lost my first 10 lbs.....only 8 lbs to go to hit that goal. I've decided on a set of needles from the Celtic Swan. Mind you I can only afford the bronze ones, but I'd really love a set so that's going to be reward number one.
See I told you I was busy. Now it's time to go to bed. I'm going to be super busy straightening up my living room/computer area tomorrow so I probably won't get in any knitting till after the kids are in bed. The rooms are really getting cluttered so unfortunately I need to get them uncluttered. : )

Labels: , , ,



No comments:

Post a Comment