Feb 14, 2007

Fun Fur

I've finished the last of the fun fur hats. I ended up making a total of 9 fun fur hats for Kate's Charity. I'll have to take a pic of all those wildly colored hats before I throw them in the mail. I want to get them out to Kate by Friday, which works anyways because I've got the stuff I'm selling on eBay that ends tomorrow. I can kill two birds with one stone.
I'm working on one last fun fur hat which is for Kaity. With Kaity's hat I'm adding a strand of Caron Bliss to add a little warmth so she can replace her current winter hat that keeps falling off her melon. I still have some fun fur left but I'm sure I can figure out something to make out of it. I may throw a little onto the top of a pair of socks for Kaity. I'm sure that would just tickle her pink.
I was rather disappointed to find out that my swift which is traveling around on an UPS truck isn't going to be here till Monday the 19th which is Presidents Day. Does UPS deliver on Federal holidays? If they do then I should get my swift Monday afternoon, if not I'm going to have to wait till Tuesday.....Crap!
I'm patiently waiting for Sheri to get the new Lorna's Lace sock yarns up. I'm waiting to snag a hank of one of the new colors to make a pair of socks for Kaity. Of course I'm sure I could find something for myself that I like.

Labels: , ,



No comments:

Post a Comment