Feb 3, 2007

Box Delivery

Thank you Mr. Mailman for bringing me boxes today. My mom sent me a box with some knitting books in it. I'll be browsing those later.
Box number two was my box from The Loopy Ewe. Man, Sheri ships things out fast. I ordered this stuff Wed and I've already got the box. Of course as always Sheri popped in a few little extra goodies for me to enjoy. I also got my first mini sock blocker.....it's perfect for Kaity's socks. : )



Here's the stitch markers that I got. I thought they were just tooooo cute to pass up. They are Loopy, Louise, and Black Bart.....like I said they are cute. I can't wait to throw these on my needles. Now I need to get something started.....lol.



Finally here is the yarn that I got. This yarn is gorgeous and the pic just doesn't do it justice, which is normally how it seems to go when you are trying to take pics of yarn. I ended up using Kaity's bed to get the best pics. She has shear curtains and mini blinds so the lighting in her room is perfect for natural light pics. I haven't decided what I'm going to use the Schaefer Anne for. It has a yardage of like 540 so I can us it for any pattern I want. I'm going to have some left over from this yarn....lol. Hell I could probably make me some wicked knee socks out of that yarn.....course I don't wear knee socks. : ) I'm thinking maybe for a set of sock with the Monkey pattern from Knitty. I'll have to think more on that one. The Cherry Tree Hill is for my Martha socks and I just fell in love with the color....even though it isn't the bright flashy colors I normally lean towards. I got the Parallel sock pattern from Wildhorse Farms to work up the CTH. I'll probably start that on up tonight.....YIPPY!!! A New Pair Of Socks For Trish!!!!



On a bad note poor Kaity isn't feeling all that well so she is laying on the couch instead of playing at her friends house today. She was suppose to have a sleepover tonight but it doesn't look like it's going to happen now. We'll have to see how she's feeling after her nap.

Labels: , , , ,



No comments:

Post a Comment