Feb 23, 2007

FO & Sock Updates

Yeah! Last night Bree went to bed and stayed there. Talk about major happy dance. So last night I finished up my mid-month Monthly Dishcloth KAL. I think it looks pretty good. It would have more lacy holes if I would block it but I absolutely refuse to block something that is going to wash dirty dishes. :)
All in all I think it came out looking good. I keep them so I can hand them out to people who want them. I like the color so I guess that means I need to buy a few more when I go to Wally World. It's Peaches and Cream in the Lemon Lime colorway.
I also join another KAL. It's the favorite socks KAL. I don't have the book but I will soon and I'm sure there will be plenty of socks that I'll want to make. I put in for my gift certificate to Overstock so I should see that here in the next few weeks. It normally takes MyPoints several weeks to get your card mailed to you. That's $25 toward knitting books....Yippy!

The other think I worked on last night was Bree's sock I started the other day. It's turning out really cute. How can baby socks not be cute. It isn't going to take long before I'm casting on for her second sock.

Now it is time for me to get Kaity some lunch and get Bree down for a nap. Happy Knitting All!

Labels: , , , ,



No comments:

Post a Comment