Feb 9, 2007

Fun Today

I haven't managed to knit anything today but I did go to the library and pick up a few books to peruse through. Unfortunately our base library does not have a big section of knitting books. I'm going to have to breakdown and payout the fees to get a card at the library in town. They want $35 for the year because I don't own a home in town. Sheesh, they don't even give me a discount because hubby is in the military. Oh well, time to bite the bullet and pay for it. I just had to whine about that for a minute....lol.
Still no Knit Picks box *sigh*...they are saying it will be here tomorrow....Yah! In my fit of depression I placed another order with Sheri. Seriously though, I ordered because its my Valentines day present from hubby. That man knows the way to my heart.....lol. So I got some more Cherry Tree Hill in the Spanish Moss colorway and another Wildhorse Farms pattern, the one called Monkey Bars. Of course I'm sure I'll be ordering more when the new yarns come in. : )
If I get enough from the sale of my quilt stuff and boots out at eBay then I will be ordering some yarn from Blue Moon Fiber Arts first....Yummy!!!

Labels: , , , ,



No comments:

Post a Comment