Feb 10, 2007

Knitting, Blogs, & Exercise

Knitting, Blogs, & Exercise, Oh My. I wonder if that's anything like Lions and Tigers and Bears Oh My. I didn't get any knitting done this afternoon. Today I opt to walk to the library with Kaity so she could pick out some new books. We were going to walk both to and from the library but it start to rain on us when we left the library so we had to call Shawn to come pick us up. Hey I got a good 2 mile walk in before the rain hit so that's good. So that brings my Runagogo total up to 13 miles. I need to get my butt in gear if I'm going to make my 100 miles.
I went back through and added tags to my posts so I can sort through them better. Of course I decide to do this after I've already posted 112 times.....lol. Leave it to me to not take the easy route.
Time to go feed the masses. For some reason they all seem to think they need to eat.

Labels: , , , ,



No comments:

Post a Comment