Feb 8, 2007

Loopy Order

I received my order from Sheri today....Yippy!!!! This time Sheri put in Loopy's Little Red Sock kit which is the pattern and yarn to make a little red sock....Cute! The yarn I got in is Scarlet Fleece in the Rasberry & Kiwi colorway. I think this is going to look really good knitted up.

Still no Knit Picks box but I know it's on its way. They are giving a delivery time of 12 Feb and I ordered on 31 Jan. I think I'll see it either tomorrow or Saturday. It left Denver last night and Denver is not THAT far from us....lol. I'm just excited to get the box in because of the yarn it contains......it's going to be made into a present for someone.....my first knitted gift. I know the recipient is going to love it and take care of it.

Labels: ,



No comments:

Post a Comment